From preserving an ecosystem to helping families dealing with hardship, the Barney & Barney Foundation’s Grant Recipients work tirelessly to improve our community and create a brighter tomorrow.
Our previous Grant Recipients have used their grant money in a variety ways to better the communities of San Diego, Orange County and the Bay Area. Since 2009, the Barney & Barney Foundation has awarded over $3 million to more than 200 non-profits. To learn more about our past grant recipients, click here.
2019 Grant Recipients
- Just in Time for Foster Youth
- ALS Association
- Rady Children’s Institute for Genomic Medicine
- Friends of Scott
Orange County/Los Angeles:
- Family Service Association
- Dana Point 5th Marine Regiment Support Group
- Make-A-Wish Greater Los Angeles